Saturday, September 07, 2013

Sewing Worksheets

What is the best way to learn how to sew?  Sew on paper!  It is the best way to learn how your machine works, control your speed and get comfortable with sewing!  I always start my students sewing on paper without thread then sewing on paper with thread.  Then sewing with thread AND fabric.  :)

These worksheets are great to use at home on your personal sewing room or at school in your sewing classroom!

Purchase a 31 page packet from my Etsy shop!   
Or Teachers Pay Teachers! 

Below are 2 of the 31 pages included in the package! 

1 comment:

Denise said...

These are great! I agree that sewing on paper first is the way to go - in fact my sewing class just finished up two days of paper sewing yesterday. I did the same thing when we learned a hand sewing stitch at the beginning of the year, so they understood that it's easier to learn on paper first. Great minds think alike!